Sales + Marketing Coordinator
BRANDLIVE creates and produces exceptional events designed to connect people with brands and ideas through authentic and unforgettable live experiences. Our people are our greatest asset and the key to our success. We provide a vibrant environment of creativity and passion for them to perform at their best and realize their potential.
We are growing, and looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to support our VP of Creative & Strategy and Director of Sales in the development of both client, sponsor and company sales and marketing materials. You are highly organized, detail focused, and a creative thinker with finely-tuned writing skills. You thrive in a high pressure, high performance environment, love to create! You are comfortable managing your own schedule and have a unique mix of right brain creativity and left-brain logic. You have previous Sales & Marketing experience in a fast-moving, creative setting.
You work well in a team, are a clear communicator, understand the importance of tone, and intricacies of juggling competing deadlines while generating creative ideas. You understand the importance of collaboration and connection with all of your projects, clients and audiences.
We’re a results-oriented team, so if you’re ambitious and passionate about what you do, we’d love to hear from you.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Director of Sales in compiling presentation documents, sponsorship sales materials and pitch decks including: researching events and sponsors, drafting content, editing and proofreading.
- Review RFP Documents, analyze response requirements and manage the creation of BRANDLIVE’s RFP responses, generating written and visual content and managing timelines, tasks, and team deliverables.
- Create and source compelling content for inclusion on BRANDLIVE social media channels and website, including writing blog posts and generating story ideas.
- Track social media and website analytics through HootSuite and SEO
- As required manage the content and creation of Event Specific Apps, ensuring compelling content, accurate information and timely delivery to market.
- Use established brand guidelines to ensure brand consistency in written tone and visuals on all presentation documents for business development or client purposes.
- Using an existing inventory of imagery, curate content for inclusion in visual mood boards used in internal and client facing presentation documents.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications or related field, and minimum 3 years experience in a sales and/or marketing role
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of SEO and SEM, and basic Web Maintenance
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM programs such as Salesforce
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Strong written communication skills, and ability to alter voice and tone to reach diverse audiences
To apply please send following items to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio (if applicable)
- Link to your favourite blog
- 2 writing samples:
- Sample of Social Media Campaign postings
- Formal content (eg. Proposal Work, Executive Summary, Website Content)
Application Deadline November 18th, 2016